“Above average”

Ultimo
Ranked #82 of 561 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Good Food, Good Music, Good Services, and Great Prices. Everything's Excellent.
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

If you look for an italian meals, this is one of recommended place.
Expect crowd and long list menus at reasonable price makes tempting to choose
You can bump directly with consequence of 20-30mins queue.
Better ride a taxi, hard to get parking slot.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My girlfriend and I picked Ultimo as she had dined here before, and she wanted to go back as she remembered it being great. It has remained a great restaurant as I was very pleasantly surprised! I knew it had been given great reviews, and is a popular destination, but the food I had was perfect. Maybe it was due to the fact that a splashed out on the 500gr Wagyu, but everything that was presented to us was terrific. We couldn't get a reservation on short notice but were told they keep half of the restaurant for walk ins, great idea, but they perhaps need a bit more room to accommodate the people waiting around. It was a bit cramped. Like I said though, it was well worth the 30 minutes we waited for a table. The Wagyu was perfect and could not have been cooked better, and the creamed potatoes were unbelievable! Drinks were good, not great, but not really a sticking point as we were here for the food. Not a bad bargain either, if it weren't for my steak dish, we would have been in under about $75USD for starters, mains and drinks. If you're craving great Italian food, I'd suggest this place to anyone!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We recently were in Bali and new friends introduced us to this amazing place to eat whilst we were staying in Seminyak, it was so good after we moved down to Nusa Dua we came back up twice to eat!!!
We had pasta , pizza and the king prawn dish and all were very yummy and the price is great .The desserts are to die for and we asked to sit in the back area where the atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxing.
We spent roughly $40.00 per meal with mains desserts and a few drinks .

2  Thank Susan G
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We had a very nice meal in the garden area with live band to entertain us. The staff were very friendly and there was even aircon going in the outdoor area to keep you cool. It was reasonably priced - about AUD $15 for a pasta dish, salad and Bintang beer.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My family and I had dinner there on a couple off occasions and loved every meal. Pizza was on a lovely thin crust, pasta cooked perfectly. Kids loved the cheesy bread sticks. We also got take away spaghetti bolognese for the kids and they threw in a handful for bread sticks for them.