“Favourite Restaurant”

Ultimo
Ranked #71 of 519 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Good Food, Good Music, Good Services, and Great Prices. Everything's Excellent.
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great restaurant...and the food all is great and i love it..its always be my favourite. I always go there with my partner but sometime go there with my best friends. Really love to get table in the garden area which has live music band, nice food great wine . The staff is very great.

• Visited December 2013

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
“love ultimo except for”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

my 3rd yr annual visit to seminyak (my 2 sons live in asia ) and ultimo is our favorite restaurant and we like to sit and socialize and dine around the bar area but the local expats seem to be chain smokers and i'm aware of the "when in Rome"..I realize Asia is slowly coming to terms with this unhealthy ,filthy habit so here is my vote to get ahead of the curve..surprise me for next year

Visited January 2014
Geraldton, Australia
“Enjoyed it very much”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Went to Ultimo on a recommendation from a friend who has visited Bali in the past. We ordered the pizza with bacon and pepperoni, and a seafood pasta, to share. The meals were both delicious, the pasta especially.

We finished the meal with the chocolate cake; the portion was smaller than I expected, but what it lacked in size made up for in taste. I was thoroughly satisfied with my meal.

The staff were very attentive and the service was quick. I noticed that the restaurants across the street weren't nearly as busy and I took that as a sign that the restaurant had a good reputation.

It's not the best Italian meal I've ever had in my life, but I didn't expect the best Italian meal of my life in Indonesia.

Thanks Ultimo, for a good meal.

1 Thank Chris J
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had eaten at one of Bali's more expensive restaurants the night before, had a craving for carbs so was recommended this cheap place in Seminyak
By comparison to night before value wise, this was hands down fantastic, we all ordered a variety of pasta dishes and they were all excellent quality, service was great and atmosphere lovely.
Was very busy the night we went and I can see why, highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic meal, fantastic service!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Cannot recommend this restaurant enough. Probably should book as was very busy in the quiet Bali Season. We didn't book and only had to wait about 15 minutes for a table.

Amazing meals, fast service! A must while in Seminyak!

• Visited November 2013