“Love this place its one of my new favourite places”
Review of Ultimo

Ultimo
Ranked #80 of 568 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Good Food, Good Music, Good Services, and Great Prices. Everything's Excellent.
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

After the dissapointing meal the night before Ultimo was like a breathe of fresh air. From the time we walked in staff we warm and friendly and couldnt do enough to help. I was flying out that night and my friends were staying for another night. The staff let me put my luggage behind the counter. They served me first and made sure i had eaten before i had to leave. The food was delicious, the prices were great. I would definately recommend Ultimo to friends,great for kids,families or a romantic dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,287)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Beautiful food great service. Even tho the place was extremely busy, the staff seemed to have everything under control. Bruschetta could have had a little more seasoning but that is nothing to complain about. Definitely try this place you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ate here our first night of 10 in Bali and wow what a start! Don't think we ate a better dinner since this night! Although lunch at Grocer and Grind in Seminyak comes close (check it out). Great service, food, atmosphere and price!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Such a great restaurant, I had to return twice in a week! The ambiance is amazing, with four options to choose from that makes for a very different experience. There's the front outdoor dining, for people watching, the main area inside, with bar and a busy atmosphere, the airconditioned back area, great for groups, and a back outdoor dining area, which I didn't use but saw people enjoying the live Italian singer. The set menu is a standout, but on the second trip, we mixed it up with a 4 course meal. Highly recommend the lasagna, pastas and crime brûlée white chocolate dessert. Service impeccable, dirty items cleaned as soon as you're done. Brilliant.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The beef carpaccio and pasta dishes were outstanding. Value for money and done just right! Had the filet mignon which was good in taste but overcooked. The bbq pork ribs was probably the worst dish although I must say the standard would have been above average compared to other places. Don't miss the cheese sticks with their herb butter served once you are seated.