“EAT HERE!”

Ultimo
Ranked #77 of 570 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Good Food, Good Music, Good Services, and Great Prices. Everything's Excellent.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

absolutely amazing food, service and value for money... the best food we ate in bali!! the entrees were delicous and the mains to die for and the dessert OMG! must visit :)

1  Thank ErsiLion
Write a ReviewReviews (5,348)

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Gosh! Never did I expect to sample the best Italian food in my life in Bali. Get in early before the crowds descend at around 7pm and give yourself ample time to go through their very extensive menu.

Prices are ridiculously low for what Ultimo offers. I don't know how they manage to pull it off!

1  Thank travelbugvee
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is very popular and gets very busy. If you don't mind a noisy, busy dining experience then you'll love it here . The food is great.. Really tasty and good value. We ended up going to Ultimo twice during our 6 night stay in seminyak and I would definitely return if I went to Bali again

1  Thank Neatb72
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I and adult son ate here. Service was excellent, a bit dark to read menu but they did bring a flashlight for us. Food was fantastic and more than enough to eat. Prices were very cheap compared to what we would pay in Canada. We plan to go back again before we leave Bali. Highly recommend everything about this resteraunt

1  Thank kaetea
Reviewed January 11, 2013

It was quite dim in the restaurant so we were given torches to read the menu, which was different. Our meal service was very quick and the food was absolutely delicious, although seeing what you were eating was a little difficult. This restaurant had great value for money which is always a bonus.... like most restaurants in bali I am still struggling to find a place who can make a decent margarita!! This place definately has great food at affordable prices, a must to visit on your list if you like Italian food with an indonesian twist.