“Awesome :-)”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Any
Karen C
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Awesome :-)”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

Quiet location, but close to restaurants and beach. Excellent service, clean accommodations, huge rooms. I'd highly recommend anyone stay here. It would be great for a wedding, or extended family holiday.

OntourCal...
California
“A little disappointing”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Rumi Villas recently, whilst the location is fantastic it is certainly in need of some TLC, the bathrooms and bedrooms in particular could do with some painting, the sheets and towels badly need replacing, on the whole its very tired.
Note that whilst a pickup at the airport is included in the price, there is no return included, you have to pay for your breakfast, and any extra water or gas refils are at your expense.
On a positive note, The staff were helpful, happy to cook breakfast (you just need to pay for the ingredients) and happy to do your washing at no extra charge.
The villa will accommodate 8 people comfortably, another couple of sun lounges would not go astray, as well as some outdoor seating.
It could be so much better than it is.

holdend26...
Sydney, Australia
“fantastic!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We just got back from a near two week booking at the 4 bedroom villa.It was AMAZING. Just a great time. Close to everything, but quiet inside. Great staff always keen to help. Daily free laundry service was great (especially for me with two messy kids). Pancakes for breakfast made with bananas most mornings or fruit salad was fantastic. My kids loved the pool (5&7yrs) and we all did too. Close to everything (or a 50c cab ride). Easy access to babysitting too. The girls were very happy with the staff there.

IF I HAD to complain - the wifi cut out for four days which was only slightly annoying for me but really annoyed some of the people staying with me. By the time my husband had to do some work it was fixed so it didn't really impact me. Also, coffee snobs come prepared. Bring your own french press or something. Or go down the street for coffee every morning. Sleep quality was sometimes interfered with by very loud fireworks (we think from ku de ta), nothing to do with villa.

Otherwise, it was perfect, I'm recommending it to everyone I come across.
Thanks Mike, Nyoman and Rawawiti. I'm sure I've mis-spelt a name there.
Danielle

MiraT123
Perth, Australia
“Extremely Disappointing”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

I really don't know where to start, communication with the owner prior was good, we had pre arraigned a dinner at the villa as we were arriving at 7pm with 5 kids, as we walked in the door we found out my husbands father had passed away, so we sent the next 2 hours trying to get flights home, staff we completely hopeless and struggled with basic English. Once that was done we asked the staff for dinner, there was none they had know idea what we were talking about.
So we headed off to the nearest place to eat, now it's 10pm.
As we got back to the villa the only staff member left ASAP, as we got our kids to bed we now had no keys to lock the rooms for the kids safety, so I had to leave my very upset husband and sleep with the kids, left the villa at 5 am the next morning, and till this day haven't even had a email offering his condolences from Mike. So he was happy to take our $5,500 for nothing. Our friends that we went with stayed on, and things did not improve at all, no hot water for a couple of days, no power for long periods of time, and staff that couldn't cook or understand English, they ate out most of the time, this was our friends and ours 6th annual trip, we have always had amazing villas but this was shocking. Our friend emailed the owner after with all her complaints, but basically he didn't care, certainly offered no money back, said he would chat to the staff, big deal. You would think that after my father in law died he would have contacted us and maybe offered a bit of a discount for next time.

Lisa R
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
“Paradise Away From Home”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Not so much as a “home away from home” but “paradise away from home”.

This is my second time staying at Rumi Villas and I’ve yet to be disappointed by the Villa, staff and great location.

Waking up every morning to the beautiful smiles and cooking of Wayan and / or Nawiti was amazing; nothing seems to be too much trouble.

This time the laneway has been paved so strolling down to the shops and restaurants is so much easier and pleasant.

The pool of course, is exceptional and a great addition to the 4 bedroom villa for all our crazy water sports, i.e. pool noodle racing and water lacrosse. The gardens are kept immaculately by the gardener which adds to the holiday atmosphere.

The rooms themselves are beautiful and I love the king-sized bed.

I would highly recommend this Villa to anyone wanting to stay in Bali / Seminyak however, I’m at odds because the more people that know about the villa the harder it is to get in!!!

Thanks Mike.
Cheers until next time
LISA ROBBINS – GEELONG, VICTORIA (May 2013)

Traveling group: Friends
Holidayin...
Perth Australia
“Ticks all the boxes”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

We just returned from staying in Rumi Villas (4 bedrooms) mid May. We were a party of 4 couples and previously stayed at the 2x2 interconnecting bedrooms 2 years ago as 4 Mums but this year returned with our husbands. The villa is great value, gorgeous staff, a lovely relaxing setting and a perfect location. We dined at some great restaurants - Sarong, Sardine, Mama San and we had a very yummy home cooked meal by the staff. Once doing so we wished we had done this more. We enjoyed a walk in the morning, followed by a swim and then a call that "breakfast is ready" and chatting for ages at the table over breakfast before leaving to do some exploring and shopping. We enjoyed daily massages where each person preferred something different. Some went to Bodyworks, some popped round the corner to a close masseur and some stayed at home and had the masseur come to them. The holiday was perfect, the villa was relaxing and the location was able to meet individual needs. And a big thank you to Mike who was prompt in answering all our questions and nothing was too difficult. Some have already booked again next year, but this time not leaving the family at home! ;0

Traveling group: Couples
Sue W
Melbourne, Australia
“Back Again”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I have just returned from Bali...and had an amazing time staying at Villa Rumi. Our group stayed at the four bedroom villa and loved every minute of the experience. This is our second time at the villa and would not stay anywhere else. We had three young children in our group (10, 11 and 13) who spent most of the time swimming in the huge pool.

The staff were incredibly helpful and remembered us from our last trip.

I recommend Villa Rumi and hope to return again soon.

Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing