My husband and I spent 11 nights here and loved our stay. We had free transport to and from the airport with welcome drinks on arrival. Our room was clean and spacious with a huge king size bed. The bathroom was clean too and had everything we needed. We hired a driver for a day trip one day and a half day trip, the tour was amazing and informative and tailored to what we wanted to do. Breakfast was great, our choice of eggs and pancakes, bacon, fruit, toast, pastries, juice and jams and spreads. Other meals and drinks were amazing for quantity and quality. The pool was clean and had shade, sun and lots of lounges. We would recommend this place to others, it is in a quieter area but close to everything you need and want...the beach, shops and great restaurants! There are also books for guests to enjoy and the internet was fast and we had no issues. If you are thinking about this hotel, stop and book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak