booked this room in advance for my first three nights in Bali. room is ok....basic, but fairly clean except for far too many mosquitos. guy next door appeared to bring back hooker each night. upon check in, they increased the agreed to price per night, but i was too tired from long flight to argue....needed to rest. at check out, much confusion about my bill. please review carefully as they inaccurately tried to charge me for another room's mini bar. staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak