“Italians say: exam passed!”
Review of Warung Italia

Warung Italia
Ranked #222 of 524 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Bologna, Italy
“Italians say: exam passed!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I am Italian and this is by far one of the most authentic italian food in Bali in terms of observance of italian taste and ingredients; the pizza is the same pizza you could find anywhere in Italy and pastas are very very similar to the ones you find in Italy, with fresh ingredients and traditional taste.
We tried several places that pretend to be italian but actually they are not! Warung Italia is not a luxury "fine dining" place but is a simple and traditional italian restaurant that I would suggest.

1 Thank Colossus17

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Taste Italian, Price Local”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

They have nice pizza, as cheese amount is enough to spoil my mouth. The spaghetti also have a right sour taste. For desert, caramel cream makes me addicted. Will try their tiramisu for next visit.
Staff is friendly enough, but sometimes they forget how to smile :)

Bali, Indonesia
“Four for Pizza”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've been eating here at least once a month during the past 2 years. I usually go for lunch or early dinner. At those hours the place is barely half full. Perhaps that's why I never had any problems with the service.

Pizzas are among the better ones in the area and are reasonably priced. The buffe and pasta is mediocre. Definitely come here for pizza!

Jersey, United Kingdom
“Waiter belched by our table !!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I wish I had read the reviews before stepping foot in this place ! Ok, food mediocre & cheap but the service (or lack thereof) was shocking !! I had to call a waiter over to take our order & then during our meal one waitress proceeded to clear our table of candle etc... Its clearly obvious that the 8 waiters/ waitresses require training in customer care & service especially when one waiter stood by our table and proceeded to let out a massive belch !!! He's lucky I had finished my pizza .. UNACCEPTABLE !!!! If u have to give this restaurant any business, order a takeaway .. And good luck if someone answers the phone to take ur order ....

Bali, Indonesia
“great pasta..”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

big size pizza for all of you (up to 4 person), great taste for pasta.. But you must waiting in line to dine in

• Visited June 2012