“Old School NJ Diner”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Old School NJ Diner”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

After driving past this place everyday for a couple years, my wife and I finally decided to stop in and give it a shot for breakfast.

The decor is typical of a NJ diner, slightly run down and homey. The atmosphere was energetic and most seats were filled.

We were looking for a diner with a great breakfast; what we found was a little disappointing. While the food they did offer was good, the selection was somewhat limited to the basic breakfast items. There were no all inclusive combinations like pancakes, eggs, toast and bacon/sausage. The meals came with coffee included and you had to pay for any juices as you could not substitute.

While we will not be back for breakfast, I may give this place a try for lunch or dinner.

• Visited June 2011
Chris K, Owner at Colonial Diner Restaurant, responded to this review, December 15, 2014
Hello,
My name is Chris and I am the new General Manager and Co-Owner of The Colonial Diner. I have just started using Trip Advisor and I wanted to follow up with all the reviews our customers have written over the years. Thank you for sharing your review and I will take your comments into consideration as we work to improve the diner for our customers. I hope you will stop in again to dine with us in the future.
Thanks,
Chris Kolovos
General Manager and Co-Owner

New Jersey
“Typical diner food. Consistant.”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Have been going to this diner for many years. Typical diner fare with large menu. Large dinning area and usually little or no wait to be seated. All in all good food.

• Visited June 2011
Chris K, General Manager at Colonial Diner Restaurant, responded to this review, December 15, 2014
Hello,
My name is Chris and I am the new General Manager and Co-Owner of The Colonial Diner. I have just started using Trip Advisor and I wanted to follow up with all the reviews our customers have written over the years. Thank you for sharing your review and I hope that you continue to be a loyal customer. I look forward to meeting you the next time you dine with us.
Thanks,