“Best Pizza”
Review of Me 'n You Pizzeria

Me 'n You Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Woodbury
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I always do take out. I am greeted with a smile and my food is always ready. Their pizza is one of my favorites!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed July 13, 2017

The Pizza is good and the gravy; (sauce) I am from South Philly we call it gravy, is very close to home made.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Just a three-minute walk across from Deptford's Town Center is a quintessential NY-style pizzeria. (They'd likely prefer to be identified as "authentic So Jersey," but what can you expect from a kid from Long Island?) The standard menu one would expect for a pizzeria likewise includes an entire line of salads for the veggie-conscious. Simple, clean, unaffected, with affable service, this quiet "hole-in-the-wall" is a perennial favorite for hitting the old nostolgia button, but also a handy "feed-bucket" when one might prefer to step back from "Mall experience" a couple miles away.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

we love to stop by and have a quick easy lunch/dinner at me and u. my son loves the cheese steak and go for the meatball sandwich. the owners are wonderful and very nice to talk with while you are there. this place is established and has been in Deptford many many years which goes to show just how really great is the food. You can dine in or take-out whichever you prefer and we have done both with great service.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

We love the pizza! It is very much like a So. Philly place we visited as kids. We've had meals there as well, and very good! Reasonably priced, and the workers are friendly. We have been a customer for about 15 yrs. now. ENJOY!
I wish they delivered. (Customer pick up counter could look more appealing.)

Date of visit: January 2017