“Always good”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Woodbury
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Good food and the changing menu items keep us coming back. Excellent soups and breads. Iced tea is the tops.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I order out more often than eating in Panera and my food is usually ready for me as soon as I get there. Either way, the food is excellent but a little pricey.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love the pick two option. I always enjoy their soups and salad choices. At breakfast time, I love the asiago bagel.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

A great place to get a quick meal, especially with this cold weather. If you are a soup eater like myself you will have several to choose from. Most diners offer two and usually none vegetarian, unlike Panera Bread. I have at least two vegetarian soups to choose from and if you are not vegetarian you can choose from several others. Salads are very good. Try their half salad/half sandwiches. Inexpensive and tasty. So much to choose from, I never get bored.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The bacon turkey bravo is my favorite sandwich. The cinnimon roll is my favorite desert, but this past weekend I had the cobblestone muffin, which was very good. Always have a good consistant quality everytime I go.