“Amazing breakfast”

Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant
Cuisines: International, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are now permanently closed.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hidden away, it was a great surprise to find Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant, we were made very welcome and the breakfast was amazing, home made bread was a high point.

1  Thank Ben I
stormsvlei, Owner at Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Ben
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast as well the freshly baked bread we offer with it.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Perfect place to stop over- we had rump steak, wonderful French fried- crispy and soft and fluffy, and a delicious salad. Nice little shop where a bought clotted cream and some cheese for supper.
Will be visiting again.

1  Thank Judylovesholidays
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I ran out of petrol on the N2 and I so very luckily stopped at Stormsvlei. I walked in and announced my dilemma, to which the kind lady offered the Caltex down the roads phone number and said that they have delivered petrol before. With 5 litres of petrol on the way, I sat down and was looked after and treated with absolute professional service and superb homemade quality food. I had the springbok carpaccio which was without doubt the best I have ever had....this was followed by a proper barista machine coffee and a homemade brownie.

I recommend it to anyone travelling along this route - it is worth the stop.

2  Thank Mark J
Reviewed March 31, 2013

If you want a convenient lunch stop between Cape Town and the Garden Route then look no further. Friendly family service, top quality wholesome food at a reasonable price.

2  Thank Tim G
stormsvlei, Owner at Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Tim
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
It is great to hear that you enjoyed our Easter Sunday lunch and your experience here.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip to our beautiful country.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We popped into this restaurant completely at random off the the highway. And what a pleasant surprise it was! The burgers were works of art, big, fat patties in a fresh bun. The chicken pie I ate was excellent. The setting is also very nice - the back yard is a european garden, and just beyond a flower nursery. Bought a couple of bags of boutique candies to suck on for the remainder of the drive to Cape Town. Would visit again.

2  Thank mskullcap

Dear mskullcap
Thanks so much for taking time to leave us a review on your experience here at Stormsvlei Farm Stall & Restaurant. It is always great to get feedback and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our homemade Burgers & Chicken Pie as well as our carefully selected products in our Farm Stall.
We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to South Africa and look forward to welcoming you back to Stormsvlei.