“Experince the joy !”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Had an amazing experience at george's greek retaurant!, great food, great wine, and a plesent experience !

2  Thank 750Mariaella

Reviewed November 10, 2013

What a night! We headed off to try out "the new kid on the block" and were not disappointed! A delicious platter of haloumi (best ever!), dolmades, spanakopita and chicken livers - Greek style.
Followed by kleftiko for two and calamari for two. The portions were so generous that I was bursting at the seams by this stage! We were then served a type of fritter - yummy. As if that wasn't enough, I managed to coerce my dining partners into a little of the Greek local tipple. Yes, Ouzo and then it was a case of whopaaa!! If you are looking for the real thing, then this is it. We are most definitely returning! Thank you George for a splendid night!!

1  Thank Janet R
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Ho hum, yet another Greek restaurant...yawn....NOT! This is the real thing! We have JUST returned home from a fun filled evening at this excellent restaurant and I feel compelled to write a highly complimenta review before I sleep.
We went with two friends with whom we have dined at many of our local restaurants and we were in unanimous agreement that this was probably the very best. We shared four starters: dolmades, spanakopita, holoumi and chicken livers (which were cooked in a delicious lemon sauce). All were superb. We followed with Two of us choosing kleftiKo and two choosing calamari! Both wonderful choices and cooked to perfection with amazing flavours. Although we were full, we pressed on to sample the deserts and we were not disappointed. The Greek yoghurt with honey and nuts must have been the staple diet of the ancient Greek gods because it was divine and the baklave was from the other place because it was hedonistically decadent. We had no choice but to continue on our path of self indulgence - we were having such fun - we had to round off the evening with an ouzo for each of us. George also gave us some complimentary fritters ( sorry George, I can't remember what yo called them but we enjoyed them). It was altogether one of the best meals we have had for a long time and I am sure we will be regulars there.

1  Thank SteveTrimby
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We visited George's Restaurant yesterday, the food was outstanding, the service very friendly, all in all it was a great experience and we definitely will patronize this Restaurant on a regular basis! We can only recommend this Restaurant!

1  Thank GiselaGolin
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I just love greek food.

Try the souvlaki it's awesome! I felt the prawns were expensive though, there were only about 7 or 8.. at R135..

Apart from that the food was very tasty, friendly service.