“Great food”

Henri's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Somerset West
Cuisines: International, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Walking into Henri's, you will be greeted by the owner and the staff who will treat you like guests in their own home.Henri's is conveniently situated on Somerset West's Main Road in a heritage building that has been renovated into a spacious contemporary restaurant. Well known for their aged grass-fed beef as well as the freshest local seafood. The menu can be described as comfort food with a modern global influence. You can also enjoy a drink on our patio or at the stylish bar. Once you've discovered Henri's you'll be back (and back again!)
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Great food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

don't miss the great food at Henri's. We enjoxed it twice within tree days. The staff is very friendly and professional.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ingeborg K

• Czech first
Antwerp, Belgium
“Simply good dining”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very good service.
Food and interior are ok, but nothing special.
Very popular and busy though, and this gives a good vibe, so I would probably return.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank fredvanbael
“Best restaurant in Somerset west”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

It's my 1st holiday to South Africa; and I've loved eating out with my family and friends! I've had steak 3 nights out of 4 in Somerset west and Henri's is a cut above the rest! The setting is lovely, the food is scrumptious but most of all Ricky and the rest of the staff are welcoming, generous and fun!! P.s. this is my 1st review; that's how highly I thought of it! Irish Lou

1 Thank Irishloulark
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“They will not dissapoint ------ but you must book !”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We arrived early without a booking and were given a table. The menu is not extensive but the food is all made to order and freshly cooked.the staff are attentive to your needs - the restaurent is extremely busy seems like all days but never once did we feel hurried because our table was required -- a must if you are in Somerset West ,shame they are only open for evening ----

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tammy600
Wellington, South Africa
“Awesome gourmet burger and very helpful staff”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went there before the official opening time, but the staff were very understanding and accomodating. We didn't plan to eat, but the gourmet burger attracted our attention and was it awesome! I shared mine with a friend and it made up a very satisfying meal. As I said, the staff were very kind and the atmosphere was good. Oh, I just read a recent review and I have to agree, the waiting time for food is very long!

• Visited February 2013