Comming to Khasha Mongo we were so impressed that we did not want to leave.
- beautiful well kept clean garden with pool, sauna and jacuzzi
- very comfortable, nicely decorated and clean room
- super breakfast with everything you desire ( home made marmalade, fresh squeezed juice, etc.)
- and the best, very friendly and likable hosts: Robby and Chantal with the boys!
After two weeks in seven different b&b guesthouses with 3*** or 4*** in Western Cap Region we only can say: Khasha Mongo was the best! Worth everyone of their stars.
From Frank and Svetlana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khasha Mongo - a tranquil retreat, the ideal place to spend comfortable days - balm for your soul. Recreation under old trees in the indigenous garden or relaxing at the pool.KashaMongo Guest house is settled in Somerset West and provides acommodation with a stunning view to the Helderberg and the Hottentots Mountains. The name Khasha Mongo finds his origin in the Zulu language and means: "peaceful home". Chantal and Robby entertain their guests with warm hospitality in an african styled atmosphere. The Khasha Mongo Guest house loves to spoil guests with generous breakfast buffet and also superb dinners on request. The Khasha Mongo is a recommended destination by guests from all over the world - their return to South Africa always includes an extended stay at the guest house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your KhashaMongo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- KhashaMongo Guesthouse Somerset West, South Africa - Cape Town