My husband and I found Afrovibe a week before we decided to go on honeymoon and I will never regret it.
Afrovibe Adventure Lodge is truly a lodge for people with good spirits, that are fun and outdoor lovers. Especially the beach. Afrovibe is situated in a perfect location over looking the beach with a stunning view from your balcony.
The friendliest staff who are more like family make you feel right at home, with great advice on what to see, they even help you plan your day trips and activities. they suggest what is best suited for the weather and always helpful when you have a quesion.
* Most of the activities are on your doorstep
* You are right on the beach
* Below your room is one of the best beach bars you will ever experience - PiliPili beachbar BEST PIZZA EVER!!
* It looks a lot like a little paradise.
* It is very affordable if you enjoy doing a whole lot of activities.
* Afrovibe even have their own guitar lessons :)
Afrovibe has started me on this quest for backpacking.. but it is definitely my new favourite escape and I look forward to seeing the afrovibe adventurers there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just metres away from the beach – an unparalleled, sweeping stretch of unspoiled coastline - Afrovibe Adventure Lodge is one of the most popular destinations in the Garden Route, the proverbial melting pot of wild-at-heart travellers of diverse cultures from around the globe. The purveyors of this hip and happening establishment understand better than anyone that the travelling experience is about so much more than just the destination itself but it is also about the relationships forged with others along the way. Activities are aimed at providing the ideal platforms for people to connect. People come here as strangers and leave as friends. A typical day in the life of our guests at Afrovibe consists of: wholesome breakfasts served with a caffeine kick and freshly squeezed juices, outdoor adventure pursuits surrounded by nature's eye candy; day trips to a host of legendary Garden Route attractions; long and languid beach walks, refreshing dips in the sea, spellbinding sunsets coupled with beach bonfires and music jam sessions; pizza and cocktails served at the funky Pili Pili beach bar. One thing is for certain, a memorable adventure of a lifetime awaits those who venture here! Afrovibe is the only backpackers on the Garden Route located on the beach and the 4-star graded rooms ('Backpackers & Hostelling' category with TGCSA) are more than comfortable. They are equipped with private bathrooms and spacious balconies overlooking the ocean. Room types include: single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, family rooms and dorms. There is a small, communal self-catering kitchen facility available for those who wish to prepare their own meals and beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Afrovibe Adventure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.