“Amazing Sparkling Wine - better than most champagnes”

Graham Beck Robertson Estate
Ranked #6 of 27 things to do in Robertson
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Amazing Sparkling Wine - better than most champagnes”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our host suggested stopping here on route to Oudtshoorn, and being 9.15am I was a little apprehensive, but my was I glad I did. Some of the best "bubbly" I have tasted. The Graham Beck vintage rosè was stunning as was the vintage bubbly which was served to Obama at his recent inauguration, and most recently to Nelson Mandela for his birthday. If it is good enough for those two then who am I to argue....... And the good news is they have a distributor in London and so I can see a case being ordered very soon. Lovely staff who were very knowledgable and very helpful

Visited January 2014

Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great tasting experience”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Graham Beck has some great wines and there's no better way to experience them than at the Cellar. We came to taste and to learn. At first the Sommelier was little disengaged. After realising we were there to taste and learn and not just for a quick drink we found the experience incredibly knowledgable and accommodating. If you're headed for Robertson this is a worthwhile stop.

Visited December 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“First Class”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This place was incredible.First Class all the Way.The Girls enjoyed the Bubbly and I Curled up on the Leather Sofa enjoyed the Stunning View and sipped on a Glass of there Finest Red. Enjoyed my time there was so comfortable I nodded off.

Visited December 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Brilliant sparkling wine tasting”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We arrived on a Saturday afternoon when there was no one else in the tasting room which mean that we were given undivided attention by the staff. Graham Beck's sparkling wine tasting consists of 5 of their best and we found the staff to be very knowledgeable. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, I would recommend this to anyone passing through the Robertson area.

Visited September 2013
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Place for MCC in Robertson”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am a massive fan of Bubbles and I wasn't disappointed.

Great, knowlegable man did our tasting. He know exactly the right amount to tell us, speak and the right amount to just let us enjoy the experience.

It is a beautiful farm.