“Bourbon Street consistently good!”
Review of Bourbon Street

Bourbon Street
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Robertson
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Bourbon Street Restaurant is our favorite in Robertson and they are consistently good. Even take aways never disappoints.

Truly worth a visit and make a group.

Book to avoid disappointment as they are very popular.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

While travelling through Robertson I asked a local for a reference. I really wasn't expecting much but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It's seldom that I go to a restaurant where I find the menu particularly appealing. I had the Paella and a foreign friend of mine went full on South African braai style. I really enjoyed the meal and have already recommended it to several other people. This is now my preferred eating venue in Robertson.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We really enjoyed this place after a long Hike.Good Wine Selection and the Sushi was Fresh and well priced.They also had Live Music with a Friendly attentive Staff. Definatelty the Hangout.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Recommended by a resident of Robertson we went there.
The steak we ordered was superb, done to perfection.
We like the wine of the region on offer - even went and bought some for home
The music was a nice blend of oldies and popular tunes.
Service was a bit laid back back but it is a restaurant and not a take away place.
Good value for money.
I believe the seafood and sushi is good too.
If I ever get to Roberston again it will be my stop.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

An ABSOLUTE MUST!!! Food are world class, service excellent and the owners - most friendly people. The FOOD and the experience does not have its equal in the western cape!!