My wife and I spent 4 nights in Tintswalo beginning of December to kick off our honeymoon. It was our first visit to Capetown and we truly loved this place!!
We got the Ithaka room and we consider it as one of the best rooms as it located at the end of the complex next to the pool and has by far the biggest privacy. Rooms are very nicely furnished, they all got a very spacious bathroom each with his own bathtub which offers a stunning view onto the sea. The hotel also offers complimentary WIFI.
The Staff was always very friendly and very helpful - we always felt like at home.
The food was very, very good! We also liked the fact that the chef was always very present.
The sundowner drinks either on the terrace of your room or on the hotel terrace are unbeatable...
We hope to be back soon!!
Thank you for this wonderful stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched above a pebbled beach at the foot of Chapman's Peak, and overlooking the Cape's iconic Sentinel mountain, Tintswalo Atlantic sits sheltered by the Table Mountain National Park. As the only hotel permitted to operate within the boundaries of the word-renowned Heritage site, the lodge enjoys the very best of magnificent, panoramic ocean views, as well as access to the natural beauty found along the mountainside's winding hiking trails. With ten beautifully appointed suites and one regal presidential suite - all of which have been freshly re-furbished from floor to ceiling - Tintswalo Atlantic offers the luxuries of a world-class hotel, with personalized service and attention to detail. Managed by a host of dedicated staff, Tintswalo Atlantic offers guests nothing less than true Tintswalo hospitality, from the moment that they arrive at this seaside paradise. Enjoy sundowners on the deck beside the heated pool and share cooking tips with the charming Executive Chef, venture out to the quaint Hout Bay village, or take a drive to the nearby Cape Winelands for an unforgettable wine-tasting adventure. Located just a short, scenic drive from the vibrant city of Cape Town, guests can also embark on a suburban adventure into the heart of one of South Africa's most exciting and eclectic cultures. Having been described as the most dramatic and romantic destination in Southern Africa, Tintswalo Atlantic promises to remain an idyllic location to rejuvenate oneself, away from the stresses and distractions of modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, South African Hotels, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Tintswalo Atlantic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Atlantic Hotel Hout Bay
- Tintswalo Atlantic Hout Bay, Cape Town, South Africa