This hotel was absolutely fantastic if you want to visit the Winelands area of South Africa. The rooms are set amongst gardens filled with waterfalls, lavender and lemons and smell heavenly. The rooms are large and the service in all areas of the hotel was excellent. There are two nice swimming pools, one heated, and the restaurant food was fantastic. Our waiter, Emile was also able to keep my husband up to date with all of the English football scores (not necessarily a bonus for me).! The hotel also recommended a wine tour run by a local lady, Christa, who was brilliant - well informed, fun and we had a brilliant morning with her after which we knew alot more about while and were quietly sozzled. Franschhoek is a beautiful village with upmarket shops and restaurants set in a lovely velley surrounded by huge mountains. DEFINITELY stay here if you can - we'll be returning as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel