We have stayed at Franschhoek Country House three times now for four or five days each time. It has been a wonderful experience. We have stayed in a Villa Suite which is spacious and comfortable with an excellent bathroom and comfortable bed.
The longe is well furnished although we found the TV difficult to understand but the staff were very patient and came and explained how to use it.
The staff were friendly and attentive and all the staff greet you with a warm smile and a cheery greeting.
The breakfasts were extremely good with a wide range selection of foods. The Monneaux resteraunt had a main menu with a good selection of daily specials. The whole ambience of the hotel is relaxed and we just love it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel