Spent the last night in South Africa at this lovely boutique hotel in Franschhoek. This is a great hotel with lots of amenities - hot and cold swimming pool, spa, restaurant, etc. When we checked in, the manager upgraded us from a luxury room to a villa and the villas are spectacular - spacious living room with a fireplace, large bedroom, huge bathroom with a tub and shower and an outdoor patio. We spent a relaxing time at the pool and the service at the pool was very good. Ate breakfast and the selections of hot and cold food was great!. The staff was very attentive and quick to help with all our requests or questions. It's about a 15 minute walk from the hotel into the town, but we enjoyed the paved walkway getting there. I would highly recommend this hotel if staying in the Franschhoek area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel