There's something about the countryside that is just so relaxing and this place really capitalizes on that. The lay out of the entire property is beautiful and rooms are spacious. The country feel of the furniture isn't drabby at all and bathrooms are big and clean as well.
I was a bit hesitant about choosing this hotel because the other reviews had better scores but I can safely say that for a fussy traveler like me, this hotel really should be rated higher and it was well worth it! I only wish I had stayed more nights than 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel