The hotel is not within walking distance to Village but the hotel offers a transfer/pickup to the village.
The reception staff is very friendly & helpful with good knowledge of the wineries & restaurants in the wine country.
Lovely lavender jot the property & that's the reason the toiletries are lavender led.
Oh, the best breakfast which is a Michelin starred standard. The salmon blinis, pancakes, Egg Benedict were exclusit! Best cappuccino ever - Lavazza!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel