Had the opportunity to stay two nights at the Villa Suites at this hotel (room # 19). They are incredibly spacious with a large sitting room (with electric fireplace), a bedroom and a huge bathroom with separate tub and shower.
The grounds are kept in excellent condition.
Dinnner at the Monneaux Restaurant was a wonderful experience as was breakfast (in the "Breakfast Room").
Complimentary wi-fi is provided too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel