I stayed here for a romantic getaway with my husband in September. We stayed in an Auberge room – which was huge with a massive bed, seating area and fantastic bathroom. I enjoyed the little thoughtful touches in the room, like homemade fruit cordial, a selection of magazines and books, and world music CDs. Service overall was impeccable and the staff were friendly and efficient.
Our room had its own private patio area and the front door opened onto the pool garden. I loved the whole atmosphere of the place – modern and elegant rooms, but with a country charm to the grounds. Another thing that’s brilliant is the location – you literally walk out of the front (restaurant) area on the the main road of Franschoek.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek