We were staying in Franschhoek and had wanted to eat here 2 years ago but couldn't get a table, succeeded this time and found awful service, we had booked were shown to a lounge area for drinks three times asked why we were ther and twice asked to order drinks which took 40 mins to arrive. The menu was poor more like a cheap bistro than a good restaurant, my wife couldnt eat the fish and service contined to be poor. There are better and more friendly restaurants in this great town just dont bother to waste money here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek