We stayed 2 nights at Le Quartier Français to end a trip in South Africa and were not disappointed. Our room in a enclosed garden was the perfect setting to relax after weeks of traveling. Without being pompous, the rooms are extremely comfortable, the service attentive and the food outstanding. I would specially recommend the tasting menu with accompanying wines. You want to take a picture of all the dishes ! Finally, the hotel's location is just perfect, allowing you to walk to all the town has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek