The quality strikes you from the moment you walk through the front door. The decor is fun, colorful and very interesting. Every room in the hotel is decorated differently and it has quality finishing touches.
The professional staff all come across and well-trained and they all have that Cape friendliness. They bend over backwards to make you feel welcome. I felt like an absolute queen staying there - thank you Susan and all the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek