We stayed here for 3 nights with our one year old. The rooms are beautifully furnished and they really think about all the added extras - different types of pillows, homemade biscuits and smoothies every day. They even provided a welcome baby pack with bubble bath, toys etc. the pool was lovey and the garden area with views over the surrounding mountains. We ate in both restaurants and the food was outstanding and probably the best breakfasts we have ever had. Staff were really friendly especially with our son and they also provide a baby listening service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek