We really enjoyed our brief two night stay at this charming and cozy hotel. Our room, with fireplace on the second floor was beautiful, the bed most comfortable and the bathtub very long and deep. A lovely extra added touch was the chocolates on the beds each night and the little memos taped to the bathroom mirrors wishing us "sweet dreams". The breakfast buffet was a luxurious spread served graciously by a courteous, helpful and friendly staff. We loved the location as we could walk everywhere. We did not eat at the Tasting Room but did enjoy drinks and tapas at the Common Room. All the staff were most helpful and went out of their way to resolve anything we requested. We definitely recommend staying here. We loved it and would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek