We enjoyed the magnificent breakfast at Le Quartier Francais during our Winelands trip. The food and hospitality in Franschhoek is unbeatable and the breakfast at Quartier Francais stood out even by these high standards.
The fresh fruit was presented in beautiful glasses and a very wide selection was on offer considereing it is winter here.
The children said their eggs were the best they ever had! All this comes at a certain price and for SA standards it was quite expensive. But most definately worth it.
Vey good croissants and muffins. We'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek