“Great Pancakes”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Great Pancakes”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

You are greeted with a smile. The Pancakes on offer are to die for.
We had sweet and savoury pancakes which were beautifully made and served with all required extras.
We have no hesitation in recommending this establishment for its quality of food and service.
A must place to visit in Franschoek.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John W

Carshalton, Surrey
“Great experience, wonderful food”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited here several times during our stay in Franschhoek and was never disappointed with either the quality of the food and drinks or the service provided. Always well greeted by staff who I think got to know us quite well. The banana flambé a must try, as is the iced coffee drink. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner Gideon, who by admission is a self professed obnoxious restauranteur, however we found him friendly, and prepared to spend time telling us about the area, his business as well as recommending other restaurants in the area to try, which did not disappoint.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ThePresident1067
Hong Kong, China
“The best Pancakes I've ever had!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a must whenever you are in the fabulous Franschhoek! The service was exceptional and the hands-on manager was both charming and helpful. The variety and quality of pancakes are mouthwatering. Go and spoil yourself and have a taste of fresh Franschhoek friendliness and service!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LaraMurison
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Gluten Free Goodness”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We recently visited this pancake house and were excited to learn that they served gluten free dairy free pancakes! :) the owner and waitress were concerned for my allergies and made sure that my meal was catered towards them. Definitely a worry free stop for those with difficult allergies.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Elizabeth O
Jupiter, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious lunch on the patio!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I spilt a delicious beef & salad meal. The salad was perfect. I felt the meat was a little undercooked for my taste(perfect for my husband). They quickly took it & brought it back cooked to perfection. We also split a flambéd banana pancake dessert with ice cream. Delicious!
Gideon & his staff were all very friendly. Service was great.

• Visited September 2013