We stayed for 6 nights in room number 5, and enjoyed every second of it. This is the complete retreat for body and soul. The Guest House is new and modern with that extra touch to it. Our room was spacious, with a big bed, a nice bathroom with fluffy white towels and bathrobes.
There are 2 things that made it perfect:
1. Breakfast- It is all you can imagine, and more! French pastries, jams, cereals, bacon, eggs, fresh fruits, yogurt, and great coffee! We had breakfast outside, overlooking the pool and patio, and we were treated like kings!
2.The Hosts: Clive and Jeanne are the perfect hosts. Warm, friendly and professionals, with valuable local knowledge and contacts. If you want to experience amazing hospitality, you have to book here!
We are defiantly coming back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the tranquility of this newly established guesthouse, Maison d’Ail, owned and run by the Garlick family. Nestled under the Franschhoek mountains, this guesthouse will enable you to relax and unwind in the most tranquil surroundings.Spend your days relaxing at our pool or step out onto the bustling streets of Franschhoek and enjoy top class cuisine and wine at one of the many restaurants and wine farms in the valley.Luxury...amazing views...peace and quiet...who could ask for more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maison d'Ail Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison d`Ail Guest House Hotel Franschhoek