“Perfect breakfast”
Review of Cafe BonBon

Cafe BonBon
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Franschhoek
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Breaksfast one of the best I have tasted. Ask the eggs benedicts, this classic French. It is very nice and the cock that has is very cool and a charm to the environment.

1  Thank Douglas A

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My third visit to Cafe Bonbon and it never dissapoints. I have had "my" pork belly every single time. But all other dishes looked extraodinary deliscious too. But I wouldnt miss my pork belly.

For desserts you will get the biggest pieces of cakes you have ever seen and they they test well to, so who cares about carbs.

A fantastic setting as well. I am allready looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank JessJensen
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stumbled on this little gem looking for a quick lunch. Although not booked ahead we were given a table for two in spite of a busy time. God selection of wines to accompany an imaginative menu. Our fish choice more than satisfied our requirements. Must return another day when time is not important.

1  Thank worldtravellerplus72
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had my husband's 50th birthday at Cafe Bon Bon... I can not describe how amazing everything about this place is... the location, the venue itself and most importantly the staff. Marie-Louise makes you feel special every second and chef Tijn goes the extra mile with his food. The ultimate breakfast venue, lunch venue and selective nights for dinner. We have been to all three on other occassions as well and highly, highly recommend this outstanding venue.

1  Thank ErikaMcC
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great restaurant, great food beautifully plated with good flavours, peaceful atmosphere, great decor and very friendly staff. The only thing that was not up to scratch was the service. We will definitely return with friends.

1  Thank WendyWorcester