perfect location, sparklingly clean, couldn't ask more of breakfast.
My stay in centre-ville was perfect, apart from an accident where I broke the shower head in the room but this was no problem for the owners. I would recomend this hotel to all, in a second. I stayed in the best room - "splendour", with it's own verander. The hosts showed me around the rest of the rooms and they're all amazing. I don't think I could pick out any negatives - apart from that the toilet in the "splendour" room isn't partitioned off, it is round a corner though so you can't see but you can hear!
If you do stay in Franschoek, you must visit the restaurant Dieu Donne up in the hills for the sunset - excellent food. The owners recomended this and arranged for a lift to take us. If I was to visit Franschoek again, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else but the centre-ville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre-Ville is a 4-Star Guest House in the center of the village within 3min walking distance to all the shops, galleries and village restaurants.This gracious Victorian Beauty was build in 1905 and has been fully renovated without losing the old world charm with origin floors and high ceilings.We have eight tastefully decorated en-suite rooms each with its own theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Centre-Ville Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre-Ville Bed And Breakfast
- Centre-Ville Hotel Franschhoek