Spent 2 days at this quaint Hotel at the foot of the Franschoek Pass in the Winelands near Cape Town. Superb destination, great food, stunning wine list and sheer bedroom comfort- all the bells and whistles and attention to detail allowed for a luxurious few days. The Views from my room( room C) during sunrise and sunset were very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lavish and luxurious accommodation in Franschhoek is ideal for both winter and summer visits as it is 100% equipped to offer the comfort that is required. Ideal for engagements, weekend getaways, special events as well as business trips, the beauty that the area beholds, and the luxury that the accommodation offers, makes it one of the very best experiences in the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau And Villas
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas Hotel Franschhoek