“Super food, excellent service”
Review of Bread and Wine

Bread and Wine
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Franschhoek
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bread & WInes is home to Neil Jewells' interesting and local food with a personal twist. Enjoy either 2 or 3 courses from his eclectic every changing menu. Neil's Charcuterie is not to be missed.Beautiful courtyard setting, delicious food and child friendly.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A fantastic, imaginative menu. Good vegetarian options. Super delicious food. The staff were incredible friendly and efficient. Excellent value for money. Will definitely return.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We'd read about this on TA so arranged to have lunch here during our stay in Stellenbosch. Lady luck shined on us with the weather and we were able to eat outside in the sun. The Miss Molly bubbly went down extremely well - the best I tasted our on SA trip. We had a selection of food to share (the children had pasta which went down well) and it was all lovely. The polenta chips with rosemary and the Thai fishcakes were pretty memorable and I enjoyed the Rum and Raisin parfait (had not had a dessert like that before). A lovely peaceful place to spend a lazy afternoon.

1  Thank Naomi S
Reviewed August 29, 2013

One of my all time favourite restaurants. Excellent food and service! I always go if I'm in Franschhoek, even if it's only for a glass of wine. Their Miss Molly bubbly is the best!

1  Thank Ilse Z
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Had a lovely lunch on a cold wet day. Pulled lamb was very tasty although portions were small. Staff were very good but the place lacked atmosphere as it wasn't busy, probably due to the weather. We had the Miss Molly wine which was lovely and we could have drunk more!

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times over the years and always amazing. I love their Wines.The location is perfect, the restaurant is so pretty. The staff are helpful and the food is so beautiful. The meat platters are so beautifully arranged. Ended with the ice cream. Wished I could have taken it home with me.