“An enjoyable meal-Not the best , but not bad...........”

Chris Michael's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chris Michael's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 78 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 9 north and Green Street
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“An enjoyable meal-Not the best , but not bad...........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

Good appetizers and good steak. (Not great, but good) For the price I think there must be better options.

Our waiter seemed new. Mumbled alot, and disappeared after out entrees were served. He was kind of a chucklehead..............

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Clarzemanchamp

East Brunswick, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not eat here. Save your $. Horrible food atmosphere, and service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

Recommend you do not eat here. Horrible food atmosphere, and service. We arrived just before 8 o'clock on a Saturday night. I did not have a reservation. The hostess stated the wait was just over an hour, so we decided to stick it out. We went to the bar area for a drink. An hour and a half latter I inquired on if a table was going to become available . The bartender and, hostess could car less. Two hours went by so I decided to speak to the manager. He said I can’t make people leave. I figured I already have two hours invested might as well stick it out. Two hours and ten minutes latter we are seated. I was seated at a table with the kitchen to my right and a party of 12 to my left. It was as if I was sitting next to 40 year old Jersey Shore rejects. The atmosphere was loud. Most of the people in the restaurant were loud obnoxious and rude. I ordered the Chris Michael pasta. When it was served it came with a tooth pick inside. Finally the waiter actually cared to apologize. The dish was a bow tie pasta in a Alfredo type of sauce with Canadian breakfast bacon. A meal fit for a child under ten. I also had the $80 porter house. It was a small piece of meat, 32oz at best. It was not cooked evenly, and the ends were charred. I could have had the same cut of meat from a supermarket for under $20. Because of the experience I was having the waiter decided that he wanted a tip, so he through in free dessert. I had a cold expresso that was like a strong coffee, and a NY cheese cake. The cheese cake was good, the hi-light of my meal.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dominic C
Linden, New Jersey
“Good steakhouse & good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

I've been there for lunch and dinner. Great for business lunches. Dinner is a bit pricy. Valet parking is unnecessary but it is free for dinner guests.

Rochester, NY
“Upscale steakhouse with above average food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

Several co-workers and I had dinner here last week, and overall i would say it was very good. The first night we dined here I had a nice 12oz filet mignon, which was cooked medium and had some real good flavor. The second night I had the tenderloin tips and a sushi dynamite roll. The tenderloin tips were slightly overcooked and the sushi was OK but not overly exciting.
The bar has a nice selection of draft beers and the service and prices were very good!

• Visited November 2011
Hazlet, New Jersey
“Good steak, undesirable crowd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

We went here for a friend's birthday dinner. Dinner was very good. I am by far not a steak eater, but I was feeling daring. So I ordered a steak. Boy, was I surprised. The steak was great!
My friend suggested we go into the "club" section. I will just leave it as this, the crowd there was a respectable bunch of MTV Jersey Shore rejects. That's all I will say.

• Visited August 2011