“quality Hampton Inn is busy E.Brunswick, NJ area”

Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed at this HI in E.Brunswick to attend a wedding. It was recommended by the bridal party. The hotel seemed well staffed,and, checking in was a breeze! The room was great, except, the a/c/heat was a bit noisy (for me) when it cycled. (maybe, bring ear plugs if you're a "light" sleeper). The lobby area was a good size...I didn't stay long enough to enjoy the pool, etc., but, the included breakfast was good. Unfortunately, there is a construction site in the front, and the parking lot is a bit choppy (but, we've had a bad winter). Well done, Hampton Inn...another well kept hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We love hearing from our wedding guests! I'm pleased to hear that our staff was speedy and efficient in their service at the front desk. I'm also happy that you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby area with plenty of sitting space to relax or enjoy your On the House Breakfast. Thank you making our future guests aware of the construction in the front parking where a new restaurant will be opening soon! Overall, I'd like to thank you so much for your kudos and am honestly happy that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The service in the hotel and respective management was really poor. Elevator and vending machines were broken for days - noone really seemed to care. The reciption was unwilling to take care of any special requests.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We’re sorry we didn't provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues and we’re working with our maintenance team to ensure the necessary improvements are made. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice facilities, wonderful front desk staff, and a great breakfast feast. I must say the only issue that I had with this hotel, other than an empty kleenex box in the bathroom, is that the rooms lacked ample soundproofing in the walls and ceilings between the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Robert, I am thrilled that your stay at our Hampton Inn was 5-star worthy! I do apologize for the slight inconveniences you experienced regarding the Kleenex and the noise. Any time you stay with us please feel free call the front desk by dialing 0 on your guestroom phone and we'd be happy to run up some tissues or make a call regarding a noise complaint.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I really liked the staff I had at check inn. I arrived on 2/11/2014 at 7:45. My reservation got goofed up and both staff members went above and beyond to fix. Great front desk reception on that shift. Sadly when I checked out on 2/12/2014 I could not say the same for the morning shift. That shift seemed liked they were in a daze and if you are a customer oh well.
All the rest of the staff that I encountered were very nice and polite. Everyone except the morning front desk said good morning and hello. Even the guy driving the delivery truck in the back were I had to go to get my car said good morning.
Even though they are doing outside work the hotel was still in very nice shape. Even the parking area which is what I think they were updating?
Room was very nice and clean. Surprisingly the bathroom was spacious and you did not find yourself hitting things like you do at most hotels to use the bathroom.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Hi Brian, I can't wait to share your kudos with our evening front desk agents and our other team members. Reviews mean a lot to our team! I will share your comments about the morning shift with our GM, thank you for letting us know your honest experience upon check out. We are currently expanding our parking lot to welcome another restaurant, so unfortunately, we did have to move some guest parking to the back of the hotel for now. But I promise you, once the work is complete, it will be worth if for our valued customers to have another great dining option within walking distance of the hotel. Overall, I'm thrilled that your enjoyed your stay while on business in our clean and comfy guestrooms, we sincerely love having you here!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This was my Business trip to NJ and booked this Hotel over phone, with preferences about rooms and... Bingo stormy day and arrived late night to Hotel but got Room of choice and in quite area, Non smoking with Whirlpool.....Nice services, great places to eat nearby. Ac/Heater unit was little bit noisy, changed room next day without any problems. nice staff, full line Breakfast next morning... stayed over two weeks. GYm and Indoor swiming pool.. what else you need....( just Booking )

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Kalpesh! Thank you sharing that tip about calling the hotel directly to confirm your room requests. Many guests don't call ahead to see if their room requests are able to be filled. Although, the HVAC unit did not work properly in your whirlpool guestroom, I'm glad that the front desk was able to move your room so that you could enjoy comfort for the rest of your two week stay. Overall, I'm glad that you were pleased with our services and our great location, as well as our Hampton Standard amenities, like the gym, the indoor pool, and of course, our daily On the House hot Breakfast! We sincerely appreciate reviews from our guests, thank you for sharing!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Nice place to stay, enjoyed my time while staying with hamptopn, clean rooms and all aminities were great. heating unit was noisy and that was braeking up sleep as it kicks on & off makes lots of noise. due to construction in front of hotel parking was bit of problem too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Kalpesh, Thank you so much for your great 5-star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us while in the area for business. With our hot breakfast served daily, clean duvets, and standard Hampton amenities, we are a great hotel for the comfort of the business traveler. I'm so sorry that our energy-efficient heating and cooling unit disturbed your sleep and we do apologize for the parking problems you encountered. We're hoping that construction will be completed by the next time you visit. Until then, best wishes for safe travels!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

If you have any allergies at all. Keep looking. Air ducts have mold. Sheets are not changed daily. I have been staying here 3 years, they keep saying rooms are being refurbished. Lobby, halls, and meeting rooms yes. Otherwise, Nope.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hello, Firstly, thank you for staying with us for the last few years. We love familiar faces! I'm sorry that your allergies were acting up when you stayed with us. We will investigate the mold issue immediately, thank you for bringing this to our attention. The sheets in our guestrooms are changed daily, unless you are staying over. In that case, you can request special housekeeping instructions and someone will change your sheets as you request. Our rooms will be renovated, we are just not sure of when yet. As you can imagine a full renovation takes a lot of money and time, so we have to move section by section. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we will address these concerns quickly and efficiently, and I hope you will be back to stay with us to experience a new Hampton guestroom when that happens!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
#2 of 3 in Iselin
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge

Been to Hampton Inn Woodbridge? Share your experiences!