“Our Belated Honeymoon”

Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I never had a honeymoon - June 8th was our second year wedding anniversary so we decided to stay in a nearby hotel. We are staying with my Mom to help take care of her (she has Alzheimer's). Were able to have close friends stay with Mom for the night and finally have some time to ourselves. Were very glad to have had a chance to stay in your hotel, especially since it is right next to our favorite restaurant! We are hoping to be able to stay overnight again sometime soon. Our stay was very enjoyable - we felt like we were miles away from home yet had the security of knowing if something happened at home, we were just a short drive away. Even though your hotel is undergoing renovations, it is very clean. Great amenities!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

We're extremely happy you enjoyed your stay-cation and thank you for choosing to share this special celebration with us! It's nice to "get away" while staying nearby for many reasons and your mom is an important one. We're pleased to know that we made your stay a momentous one. We're glad you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer including your favorite restaurant, Longhorn Steakhouse. And you would love the new lobby now that it's complete! When you have time, you should swing by and check out it. Best wishes for many more sweet years together!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this Hampton Inn 2 years ago. Since then, more signs of wear and tear have cropped up. Our room was adequately clean, though not too impressive. What bothered me was the peeling wallpaper in the hall, and the decrepit state of the hall carpet. The staff was courteous, but the owner needs to shell out some funds to fix up the place.

Hi Janotec,

Thank you for coming back to stay with us! We love our repeat guests. As I am sure you noticed, we just finished our Lobby renovation. During your stay, we were in the process of renovating the guest hallways, which is why we had the signs posted at the front desk and on every guest floor at the elevators.

I will advise the front desk to also tell the guests what we are doing in the hallways, so that they know and won't have the same concerns you did.

Thank you again for being a repeat guest and we look forward to "showing off" our new hallways the next time you are with us.

Sunny Summer Travels to you!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The staff at Woodbridge Hampton Inn is always very helpful. We usually stay four times a year and have never been disappointed with any service. The breakfast is always good - never boring. If the room I want is not available at reservation someone will try to accomodate me at arrival. I am always greeted with a smile and a nice word or two by the staff .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Thomas, It is our pleasure to accommodate our guests' requests if we can, based on availability. We are happy to hear that you always enjoy our On The House Hot Breakfast and the other amenities that are standard from Hampton Inn. The greatest compliment we could ever receive is that you feel this is your home. We always want our guests to feel comfortable and relaxed when they visit us. That's the great service strive to provide, that's hamptonality!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Staff exceptionally helpful. Free breakfast is a treat. It includes waffles, french toast, and eggs. Coffee and tea is available all day in the lobby. Steak restaurant adjoining is also very good. Beds are very comfortable. This is not the Ritz, but probably as good as it gets in the Woodbridge area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Hi Bertoid!

Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you and your family were able to "fuel up" on our yummy breakfast before you went about your day. I have to admit that the French Toast is one of my favorites too!

Happy to also read that you were able to enjoy our surrounding area, including the attached restaurant.

We hope to see you again, when your travels bring you back to Woodbridge, NJ!

Happy Summer Travels!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Even though I didn't stay as a guest I was there 3 days for a conference on breastfeeding. Your hotel was clean. I want to let you know that one person really stood out. Unfortunately I am unable to find her name. She was in housekeeping and worked during the days of 5/29 thru 5/31. She was young Hispanic women. Very friendly and pleasant, but more important di an excellent job. Some people (women), left that bathroom near the conference room a mess, and she was right there cleaning in up. I know that that is her job/position. I just feel that she goes above and beyond and should be recognized for this.
Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

We're so glad you enjoyed the conference you attended in our meeting space. We are happy to provide a clean, quiet space for great meetings and events. We will do our best to back track in our schedules to extend your kind comments to this outstanding employee who deserves to be recognized. Thank you for your review, we hope you come back to experience a great overnight stay with us as well!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was a great hotel! I went here for a group business meeting and we were treated very well! I highly recommend this hotel! I would love to return to this hotel! The staff was very nice and always ready to help. I hope to return soon. Everything was really great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We're happy to hear your meeting went off without a hitch and everyone enjoyed the service they received! We hope you come back to visit to enjoy more of our Hampton amenities.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel has undergone a very nice renovation and was clean, comfortable and quiet. Service was very good and I will go there again for the trade show at the Raritan Convention Center that is there annually. Very good value for the money; includes an extensive breakfast bar, fridge, freezer & microwave in-room and super-clean white duvet cover and sheets.

Room Tip: Choose a room opposite the front entrance to avoid the light from the Hampton Inn sign if you are a...
1  Thank Adrienne P
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I'm pleased to hear you had an amazing stay and we're looking forward to having you back again next year for the trade show at the Raritan Convention Center! Thank you for the kind compliments about our lobby renovation, hopefully by the time you stay again next year the updates to our guestrooms will be 100% complete! I'm thrilled that you saw the value in your stay with our clean and comfy Hampton Bed Experience and our On The House Hot Breakfast Buffet. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
#2 of 3 in Iselin
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge

Been to Hampton Inn Woodbridge? Share your experiences!