“Best hotel ever stayed at and super clean”

Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Best hotel ever stayed at and super clean”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I wanted to go on family trip to New York City , but didn't want to get hotel in New York . We stumbled upon this hotel online and turns out it was just fabulous. They have an indoor pool, gym, and the most friendly staff I have ever encountered. There lobby was beautiful and breakfast had everything a family would need . Overall it was a great weekend trip and I would highly recommend this hotel !!!!

• Stayed October 2012
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Hi Michelle, Thank you for your great review of The Hampton Inn Woodbridge! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our indoor heated pool, jump; our 24 hour fitness center, and the On the House Hot Breakfast buffet. Thank you for staying with us, we hope your family enjoyed the stay at much you did! We love having you here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The service and staff at this Hampton Inn are wonderful and friendly! The room was clean and comfortable, but a little outdated. The complimentary breakfast had plenty of options. The location of the hotel is convenient and close to everything including restaurants, gas stations, and downtown Woodbridge.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. I am glad that you were well taken care of by the staff and happy that you enjoyed our complimentary On the House Breakfast. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

From the moment I called to make the reservation the agent was excellent and follow my instructions very careful...I was more surprised with the cleanses of the double bed room...I stayed with my 6 yrs old daughter and my husband n the room was really smoke free I was even more happy... Also, i imspected the room and it was dust free, bed frame, closet shelves, by the tv area... Overall this room was general clean very well....I'm a housekeeping manager at a five star and five diamonds hotel in nyc and if I was a spotter your score will be 100%.... The front desk ladies were very kind and a beautiful smile too... The team is very professional and I will come back again love it...

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your great feedback about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge! We are very pleased to hear that from the moment you made your reservation you felt comfortable about your decision to stay with us while traveling with you husband and daughter. Thank you for mentioning our attention to detail for cleanliness. It's great to get feedback from others in the field! We look forward to seeing you again.
Pennsville, New Jersey
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This hotel recently added wireless internet. Although it may seem slow at times, the hotel is installing greater bandwidth during the month of February and it should be super speedy by then! The breakfast is incredible. Fresh made waffles, hot egg products, meat and potatoes. Fresh fruit and juices as well. There is a Hertz rental desk in the lobby, a heated indoor pool, a brand new fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights too. The hotel has tons of meeting space, free parking, a restaurant connected (Longhorn Steak House) and shuttle service within the area- including the Newark airport! The new management team is making a huge impact on the overall hotel service and condition! And, the lobby is due for a huge makeover soon too! Definitely a gem near New York City without the price. My suggestion, book here- and take the train into the city. Save the money and enjoy the area!

Room Tip: The suites are well worth the price. Spacious with a separate living area. Some even have jetted t...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your 5-star review of the Hampton Inn Woodbridge! We are happy that you enjoyed our new complimentary wireless internet which will get faster in February. I am glad you took advantage of all of the amenities that we offer including; complimentary On the House Hot Breakfast, Hertz Rentals, Long Horn Steakhouse next door, and our hotel shuttle service to the airport. Thanks for the kudos to our new Management Team, I'll be sure to share your great feedback.
Gros Islet, St. Lucia
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My stay at the Hampton Inn was two-fold. My husband was on a business trip and I was in town for surgery. The staff, particularly Tracey, was very helpful in accommodating my every need. Henry, the shuttle driver, was also exceptionally friendly. The free breakfast was above-average. My only complaint was the lack of wi-fi in the rooms but the hotel was being wired for it during my stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Hello, I am sorry that you were staying with us while under going surgery. We sincerely hope that all is well. I am excited to let Tracey and Henry know that they were very helpful to you during your stay. I do apologize for the lack of WiFi, we recently upgraded to full wireless capability to make this service more convenient for our guests. Thank you very much for your feedback and best of luck to you in recovery!
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Modern hotel with a nice breakfast buffet. Staff is very friendly. But the rooms need a good cleaning. The worst feature of this hotel and all Hampton Inns that I have stayed at is the Internet access is truly useless. If you need Internet access for business or personal reasons such as paying bills, I do NOT recommend staying at a Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Rooms need a good cleaning. The Internet access provided is truly useless. If you need Internet ac...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ET385
Hello, Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that our guestrooms weren't clean for you and that you experienced trouble with the new WiFi. We are in the process of renovating our lobby in hopes that these features will enhance our guest's experiences.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I typically stay at Marriott's, but found a good rate at this property so gave it a try. I took a day trip into the city and chose Woodbridge because I'd lived in the area 10 years prior, and was familiar with the train system. I was impressed with the room--I know Marriott as a cost cutting measure has limited in-room amenities-they still have them, but you have to ask--this room had lotion, mouthwash, shower cap, shoe shine cloth. I liked that it has a fridge and microwave, although the fridge running did make some noise. The hotel has direct TV, which was great--got home from a long day in the city and was happy to see they had the Big Ten Network and I was able to watch my team! The breakfast was OK....not bad for a free breakfast, but nothing to write home about.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the ice machine-I was right near the elevator/ice machine--the Elevator was...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for trying out the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. I am happy that you well accommodated during your trip to New York. Glad that you were able to catch the end of the game on Direct TV, which we just upgraded to include HD channels. And Thank you for leaving for a tip for our future guest's convenience about the noise level of the elevator, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
#2 of 3 in Iselin

Been to Hampton Inn Woodbridge? Share your experiences!