“exotic”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

great food and drinks.The feel is tropical and the drinks are fruity and sweet.Jerk shrimp appetizer was a big hit and so was the portabello cheeseburger.The relish and chutneys which come with the dishes are quite unique.Margarita,and lemon ginger Mojito was fabulous.We got pineapple upside down cake and banana supreme for dessert.Only disappointment was the stuffed tomatoes in Small Plate section!Veg sandwich was surprisingly tasty.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

This place brings island flavor in you food, drinks, and the atmosphere. I've been here once and I can't wait to go back. The Pineapple-Coconut Martini is my favorite drink. All the appitizers are great and the food is great also. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

good variety of food. excellent service and value. i have been to a few bahama breeze restaurants and they are consistent.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love the menu choices. The Peruvian corn cakes are a great started. My hubby had the chicken sliders with black bean soup, he raved about both. I had the pork sliders and garlic mashed! The drinks were fun and festive. I was taken back to Aruba for just a moment when I sipped my cocktail. We never get dessert because we are too full! Something for everyone here. Enjoy!

1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat. If you want great food, good drinks, welcoming atmosphere and quick service, you need to come on in. I could not wait for this place to open in Woodbridge, NJ last year since I visited most of them in Florida and of course it did not disappoint. This is very consistent with the rest of their establishments.

They are very spacious and the outdoor atmosphere brings you back to the Carribean. They even installed ceiling fans outdoors (for those humid days) as well as a few TVs to keep you entertained. Try their chicken quesidillas, blackened tallipia with garlic mashed and top off with Rebecca's Key Lime Pie or Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down Cake......yummy!!!!!

1  Thank glblackjeep

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!