“A bit of the caribbean”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Carteret, New Jersey
“A bit of the caribbean”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The restaurant is in the outskirts of large shopping mall. Once you enter the front doors it is like entering a different world. The menu is well diversified. Being a seafood lover I found their salmon very well prepared and tasty. The drinks were large (a bit too much ice!) and well mixed. Desserts were unique and the price was not bad.

• Visited August 2012

“Fast service, good food”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Visited this restaurant with a group of nearly 20 co-workers. Most of our group was at one table, and I sat with a smaller group of 6. Our table had great service, food came out very fast, and was delicious. Our larger group struggled with their service (but I wasn't in that group, so I'm not going to take off points for their experience lol).

I had a small portion of jerk chicken pasta, and it was very tasty. Lots of chicken, and just the right amount of pasta. We had a combo of Key Lime Pie and the Banana Nut Bread desserts. Both were wonderful.

• Visited August 2012
“Not the Bahamas but well worth the visit”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The chicken jerk appetizer was amazing. I could not believe how good it was and it was a lot of food.

The drinks were strong and tasty. The entrees were great. Definantly a place to go if you like spice!

We would come back.

Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Aruba Red, Outdoor Seating and Live Music”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Imagine yourself sitting on a sofa outside getting served, listening to live Bahamian music, having an exclusive Aruba Red (Bahama Breeze exclusive beer), and watching your sports. You dont have to go on vacation to do this, just pull into Bahama Breeze and ask to be seated outside, if you dont look into the parking lot you just might believe you are on an Island. Food is great, service is fast and the live music and large tvs make me a very happy customer. Sign up for their customer club to get a free appetizer and other promotional coupons and offers emailed to you. You should definitely try this out, the indoor dining environment is also very cool with the Bahamian (I checked that spelling and it is right!) theme.

• Visited May 2012
Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States
“Lovely atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I've been here twice in the past week and enjoyed each visit. I found the service (both tableside and at the bar) to be quick, attentive, and friendly. The food was fresh and delicious, the drinks, potent and the atmosphere (especially the outdoor seating), a real escape from the mundane. My husband & I, recently back from a trip to Cozumel, remarked how our terrace dining experience on a balmy, breezy evening, complete with steel drum music accompaniment, left us feeling as if our vacation hadn't yet ended. It was quite a reality check looking out beyond the deck and realizing we were basically sitting in a mall parking lot.

The menu is filled with great options and begs return visits to try their unique dishes. We will be back soon for another evening in the islands.

• Visited July 2012