“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very nice. The rooms are clean, the coffee is great and the staff are very helpful. Especially Negest, Mgr., and Dariana. I always had fresh towels and cleaning service whenever needed. Located right off the Garden State Pkwy, it's perfect for commuting or taking a quick trip to NYC. Also located within walking distance is the Wal-Mart shopping center, Long Horns, Pizza Hut, Replay Bar/Grill, Wawa Gas/Convenient store...AND, Wawa's ATM has no service charge/fee for all transactions. I didn't think I'd ever see a no-service-fee ATM in this day and age. Excellent.

I most certainly would recommend my friends and family to stay here when in this area of New Jersey.

DwayneM.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
toledo
Reviewed April 17, 2013

the beds are not very comfortable at all some have blankets under the sheets to make them softer it doesnt work .... the tv chanels are very limited only 22 and alot are the same chanels 6 espn 3 showtimes.... make sure you stay on the first floor drama on the other floors... I was on the second floor first and could hear everthing up stairs and in the hallway fights,arguing,running and yelling so i moved to the first floor and had no issues..... I stayed for 3-1/2 months

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mxzToledo
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was a very good experience. I stayes for more than 10 days. During Saturday Sundays i enjoyed the baseball games in Fords ground from my room's window. I has a pleasant and refreshing walk in the groud. The room odor was nice, with the spring season it was even better. The staff was very helpful and responsive. The small chit chats with help desk while returing from office kept me smiling on my way to room. John and Marianda were great...

Thanks you for the home away home expereince. Keep it up......

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
juju1974
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My stay at this hotel was great, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place in Woodbridge. It is very close to the turnpike and the Garden State Parkway, but in a nice, quiet location. It is close to several places to eat, gas, and a grocery store.The staff was very nice and helpful and the room was clean and had everything I needed. The only thing that I didn't like was that I could hear the people above me walking around it was pretty noisy at times, usually I can't hear so much noise from another room at a hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Woodbridge, NJ. It's always...
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We had the best experience at this place. John was wonderful! We hate to leave home without our fur kids , and this place commanded us, they loved this place! Thank you for taking care of us. We will defiantly be back! Kudos to the owners and John our front desk person!!!

• Stayed March 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an informative review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize that you encountered some difficulties during your stay, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We will use your feedback to better ensure our guests have a Great stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was the first time my wife and I stayed at an Extended Stay. To be honest I haven't even heard of this chain before. I asked the receptionist if he can show us a room and he ended up showing us THREE. John was great and convinced us to trust in the service, and amenities. Thanks to him, we now know that Extended Stay America exists and the staff is excellent. As a suggestion, water bottles for the guest would be convenient and it;s much more healthier than popcorn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was very afraid when I decided to book a room for 2 months based only in what I saw on internet. It was a pleasant surprise when I came and the room was more than I expected. A good size kitchen, everything is renovated and clean. Also the staff is very friendly and helped me with all my questions.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Woodbridge
#1 of 4 in Woodbridge
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge? Share your experiences!