“Love the Ricotta cheese pizzas!”

Strawberry's Pub & Pizza
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Strawberry's Pub & Pizza, located at 110 Amboy Ave in Woodbridge NJ, is known for the "BEST" New York Style Pizza and wings. We offer a rewards program to our guests by honoring a free plain pie after the purchase of 10 pies. Our pizza is highly unique using only the finest imported ingredients from locations around the globe, an array of delicious toppings, and indistinguishable ovens that have been fermenting in our establishment since the beginning of time. Strawberry's has united ambiance to the "old-school" pub cliché, adding delicious angus-beef burgers on brioche rolls, soups, sandwiches and elaborate specials. Since the rebuild we redesigned our menu with exciting new options, while staying true to the classical Strawberry's Pub & Pizza history. The newly renovated venue offers comfortable family dining, flat-screens showing your favorite team and a brand-new bar featuring 14 beers on our state-of-the-art frozen draft system. Good Food, Good Drinks & Good Times... all at Strawberry's Pub & Pizza. Come visit us today!
“Love the Ricotta cheese pizzas!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Omg this place has the best ricotta cheese pizza! Thin crust and they add sauce to the ricotta cheese pizzas. It's not the gross white pizza everyone else offers. Nice little pub with a clean dive bar atmosphere. Love this place.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank JoanneYinNJ

Iselin, New Jersey, United States
“Good local pizza”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very good pizza and I LOVE the wings. The ORIGINAL STRAWBERRIES WINGS r the best,they are better than some of the places that you go to just for wings,I order them extra crispy. The pizza is really good,I think it's a little too saucy but you can ask for less sauce but that's just my personal preference. The beer is really good and cold , they have these cool taps that are covered in ice. Service is good and you get to know the waitresses,the same waitresses have been there for years. The renovation is nice,definitely worth a trip.

1 Thank Keljespat
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great wings and pizza...”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very odd location but a great neighborhood place for pizza and wings...nice service and very comfortable atmosphere...hope more people will discover it...the wood burning oven made the crust just too good....

1 Thank M W
Ocean, New Jersey
“Cold beer, good pizza”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The draft beer is cold and the pizza is delicious. Other than that I have not found anything else that's special but I will keep trying.
We ordered garlic knots with our pizza - dense and hard - a waste of calories.
We ordered fried string beans - horrible and tiny portion. The sauce was good. I was hoping to get something similar to other casual food restaurants like PF Changs or Friday's but no....!
This is a great spot for lunch - good parking and not too crowded - but I hope to find something besides pizza and beer to enjoy. Service is friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is nice and the renovations are successful.

1 Thank MaryLouise53
RCRFAN
“Horrible food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

my friend and I did not have a good experience here. I ordered chicken bites w/ honey mustard and she ordered two slices of white pizza w/broccoli. her pizza had so much "jar minced" garlic that she literally spent 5 minutes spooning it off on to the plate. it was gross. My chicken wasnt chicken at all. just hard pieces of breading. The waitress didnt even know i was supposed to get honey mustard, she asked me what kind of sauce i wanted. I forgot what it had said on the menu til i was on my way home. I will never go back there. Even their sangria had a strange taste to it.

• Visited May 2013