“Great food, extensive menu”
Review of Reo Diner

Reo Diner
Ranked #31 of 79 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 732-634-9200 Phone Urbanspoon listing: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/53/587121/restaurant/North-Jersey/Reo-Diner-Woodbridge
Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States
“Great food, extensive menu”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Not sure what you're hungry for? Check out their menu, they have a wide variety of food choices. Our problem is usually not being able to decide which dish to order, they all sound so good!

We found the diner to be clean, the seating fast and the food very good. This place is always crowded, but they do have a large parking lot across the street if the main lot is full.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Beth R

South Carolina
“Classic diner”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great food for the price...go with a hearty appetitie and leave stuffed...or at least with leftovers...I had the eggplant Parmesan sub sandwich on a roll....the best I have had in years....I wish I could take this place home with me to SC where I now live...used to go to this place in my younger years at 2 am and it is still the same great place....very clean...great service. If you are in the area it is a must place to go. My husband had the Philly cheese steak sandwich and even if it wasn't served in Philly it was great. Thanks to a great place and will be going again when we are in the area. I think it has been serving great food in the area for over 75years..you can't beat that.

• Visited June 2012
Glen Allen, Virginia
“No worries, very good diner”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

After cruising the generally good reviews after checking into the nearby Hampton Inn in Woodberry I was a little put off by the reviewer that stated this place was very dirty and they’d gotten sick after eating here. Buoyed by the other good reviews and my love of diner food I gave it a try. It was not real busy on the Monday evening I visited but the waitress was friendly and the place was very clean; even the bathroom. Typical diner menu that reads like “War and Peace” but they had several specials as well including a broiled scrod that I ordered and it was excellent. Meals come with salad bar (w/ all you can eat peel and eat scrimp), soup (excellent) and two vegetables + pudding for dessert. My meal was $15.00 and I could only eat about two thirds of it; huge servings. This ain’t fancy but it is very good. Come hungry and don’t worry, it’s clean.

• Visited June 2012
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Solid Jersey diner”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Service is quick, coffee's always flowing and you get your typical Jersey diner fare here.

Visited December 2011
Ottawa, Illinois
“Diner Atmosphere/Good Food”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Spent 11 weeks near Woodbridge, NJ for work and we went here at least once a week. Diner atmosphere. Really good food. Breakfast all day. Large menu. Don't expect a smile from the waitresses because you probably won't get one.

• Visited February 2012