“Pretty cool”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
nyc
“Pretty cool”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on a last minute thing from review from a friend. Nice looking place. Staff friendly and helpful. Bug selection of types of foods from wraps to steak. Excellent selection of beers and whiskeys. I had the lil sliders of roast beef and chicken and waffle sliders. As youll see in pics. Didnt need the bacon the waffles but still good. Prices are reasonable.

Newark, New Jersey, United States
“Good Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went to Shannon Rose for a birthday party. The food was really good and the waiter was very friendly. Everyone in the party went and had a blast.

Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“As Irish as they get in the states”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Good Irish food and drink. And a little American cuisine thrown in. I keep going back to the Bangers and Mash, because it's great. My wife gravitates to the Shepherd's Pie, which is also to die for. And the price is right. And a great atmosphere. Worth a stop.

• Visited October 2013
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
“horrible!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I went on Oct.4,2013 to celebrate my friends bday. 1st thing u pay $9 for a Long Island Ice Tea, an all u tasted was ice an barely any alcohol, I am paying for it an I want what I paid for not a watered down drink. Then my friends request Spanish music an DJ says yes he will play it waited 2 hours, no Spanish music. DJ shouts out to the Latinas but still no Spanish music, my friend is already drunk an tips him $20 to play Spanish music, of course he takes the money an no Spanish music. I go to the other bar an asked the bartender to get me the owner, he tells me he has been working there for a yr an only has seen the owner once, that he can get me a manager. What kind of owner doesn't pop up @ all hours to check up on their business. Then a manager comes that wasn't any help, saying the bartender didn't know what he was talking about, an that he would get the message back to the appropriate people. He sure didnt helped the situation or apologized either. So I approached the DJ an tell him y didn't he play the Spanish music an took the $20. He tells me he played Freestyle an I told him just because a Latin person sings a song it doesn't make it Latin music. Latin music is salsa, merengue, bachata etc. Then he says that he has played them before an the owner told him if he ever plays that again he's fired. Can we say RACIST, an by the way the DJ return the $20.

• Visited October 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Comfy, fun, good food!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We LOVE the Shannon Rose! Our friends gather every month in the area and we always go here. The food is good, the atmosphere is great, and our favorite waitress, Bianca, is awesome! It's a real Irish pub built into what once was an opulent movie theater. Come to drink, laugh and eat with friends. Leave the kids at home-the place is more suited to the 21 and over crowd.

• Visited August 2013