“Delicious”
Review of Ristorante Venezia

Ristorante Venezia
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edison, New Jersey
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant twice and loved it both times. The ravioli is homemade and is exceptional. My boyfriend ordered the pasta dish with the clams, mussels and shrimp and loved it! This restaurant is really nice and worth it! I would recommend this restaurant to friends

• Visited February 2014

Tampa, FL
“Very tasty and enjoyed the dinnner”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Ate at the bar because I was alone. Nice surroundings, looked like efficient waiters. Barmaid was very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Had the veal with cheese and asparagus. It was great, cooked well and nicely presented. Total for dinner and two glasses of wine was $37, so it's not cheap, but well done and, I thought, worth it.

Visited June 2014
Branford, Connecticut
“real good lunch”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Diane and I were on our back from Cape May NJ and stopped in Woodbridge for lunch. We started with Beefeater on the rocks $8.25 ea. We then ordered a app. of fried zucchini flowers stuffed with mots. & prosciutto real tasty $9.95. I had ravioli stuffed with sausage and wild mushrooms in a butter sauce $15.95 Diane had Veal with prosciutto and wild mushrooms $16.95 along with a bottle of Piccini Memoro $24.00. Service was top notch from water to bus boys. I would send any body to this restaurant for a real good meal.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank George N
San Francisco, CA
“Excellent dinner at Ristaurante Venezia”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant with great food, staff and ambiance. You know you are in for a treat when the homemade bread is delicious. My husband's favorite meal is eggplant parmesan. It was sliced very thin with a very flavorful sauce. He said it was one of the best he has had.Our appetizers were large enough for a meal. I had the mussels and they were in a delicate wine sauce.
I had the seafood special and it was delicious. The deserts that passed our table looked incredible but we were so full we could not possibly indulge.
I highly recommend this restaurant. Good for couples, friends family or business!

• Visited March 2014
Somerset, New Jersey
“Oh what a night!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

There were 6 of us meeting for dinner. I had the lamb chops and I couldn't believe I got "3"! The portions were ample. I started with a garlic shrimp salad that I could have had as a meal. My husband's appetizer was calamari, I believe sauteed in a light brown sauce (I don't know if it was a balsamic or what, it was delicious and I don't eat calamari). It was served on a dinner plate. There was so much, the plate was passed around the table. The service was attentive and the drinks were perfect (Mom likes her Brandy Alexander a certain way and was pleasantly surprised-and when Mom's happy, we are all happy). Three of us brought left overs home. The restaurant has ambiance with little candle lamps on the table. They have intimate areas and would make a nice "date" night. They definitely aim to please their customers and bend over backwards without being intrusive. I do believe we closed the place! My only suggestive would be to buy the larger martini glasses. They come full to the top, but it gets sticky if you spill.

• Visited January 2014