See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

We were blessed with 2 superbly furnished, child friendly units for our family. The restaurant serves Quality food at affordable prices. We enjoyed soaking in the mesmerising view with coffee and cocktails as we watched my 2 year old grandchild play in a lovely play area . The friendly staff were helpful and didn't hover.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed by a very friendly young man. We only stayed one night as we were only passing through and saw the beautiful view so decided to extend our holiday by one more night. We stayed in a standard double room which is a cute room but basic. We were in awe of the views and there are horses and dogs wandering around which added to the relaxation of the place. Dinner was nice and tasty. Breakfast was included in the room price, which was also good. We swam in the pool which was amazing as it overlooked the dam. My only complaint, which is a big one... the shower it was vile, I wouldn't even stand in it with sandals on! So another quick dip in the pool in the morning! Had it not been for the shower I would've rated this place "very good". We didn't complain, which we probably should have but as we were there for only the one night we couldn't be bothered. Would we stay there again? Yes! But I think we would try another room next time and check the shower ;)

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynsara
Reviewed September 6, 2016

This is a nice old school place to stay, the atmosphere is great and relaxing and they have a spectacular view with really great food at the restaurant. Definitely a great place to stop after a long day.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2016

A nice stay - lovely view from our room onto the Wagendrift Dam. Cosy pub, a lovely supper at the A la Carte Pheasant Restaurant. Easy to get to and from the N3. A great stop-off on the way home to Durban if you have the time.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I have stayed at Blue Haze Country Lodge before and enjoy each and every stay that I have had there. The rooms are always clean and the beds always comfortable. The pub/bar is well stocked and the restaurant provides good well made food. I don't book on line because our company books through our travel supplier so I haven't had an issue with booking in or confirmation of my booking. All has always been in order when I have arrived. The view is breath taking and the fresh clean air a pleasure to inhale. The owners extremely friendly and helpful as well as the staff especially Tristan who always goes the extra mile. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business